Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy New Year!

January is just about half over and it's already been a chaotic month!

Kenzie is fully potty trained and learning to write her name. She's such a smart, wonderful, and (of course I'm biased) incredibly beautiful little girl. She is starting to open up more to family and friends, being shy will soon be a trait from the past. It's been such a joy watching Kenzie grow up these last three years!

John's new job is doing well, however the travel time is starting to mess with ME and my schedule. I miss him! He went to Texas for 10 days and I was going stir crazy by about day 8. Who knew I loved that man so much, huh? :)

Here are some fun pictures, love to all!

Beautiful smile, she has such a big heart.

Being silly on New Years Eve!

We made our own party hats! Happy New Year!

Happy on the swing bed!

Kenzie holding her new cousin, Aubree. She loves her!

No comments: