Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time Really Does Fly


Did you know it's almost May?! Yeah, we can't believe it either! "Time flies when you're having fun" is probably the truest statement I've ever heard.

John and I have endured some tribulations over the last couple years but we've been each others support group and we each made it through... and are still madly in love!! ;)
We have both found jobs we thoroughly enjoy and we can't wait for the Mineer's future!

It hit me just a few weeks ago, however, that I'm an adult. I know, another "duh!" moment... I'm still a newlywed with a "first child" and a new career. How in the world am I supposed to balance all this!? I need HELP! I've had full time jobs before but I have NEVER been married and I definitely haven't had a child before. So this is all new territory for me. How can I be in 3 places at once?! I guess this is a question that is to be left unanswered. *Sigh*
For all you "super moms", how do you do it!? My mom is my hero, she really is. She did this 4 times for crying out loud!! She always tells me to have patience (ha!) and that of course it's going to be tough but I'm strong and can do anything. I know that's true but I always have days of doubt. It's a good thing I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful little red head to keep me going. Then again...it's because of them I'm feeling stressed! ;)

Life is fun, it's beautiful! All these challenges are only making things better, you'll see...

No comments: