Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just an Update :D

Hey everyone!

Nothing exciting has happened, just wanted to update our family blog for you, :). I know you can't get enough of Little Red!

She's a total firecracker. When she isn't climbing, she's jumping on couches, when she's not jumping she's pulling all DVDs and books off shelves. Then she knocks over chairs, bangs on the keyboard, rips up her books, and empties every bin of blocks she owns..... Oh the life of a toddler. She's incredible though, every day she picks a new book to read to us. Crazy thing is, she actually knows the story and can share it! It's her own interpretation but I still love it!

I've recently posted a blog post about her coloring, but I'll mention it quick - she loves it!! Anything with a crayon, pen or marker she loves!! She actually recognizes her name now!

OK , OK... I know! Enough rambling. Bring on the pictures!




Our friend Rachel made Kenzie a viking helmet!

No comments: