Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

2013 wasn't our best year, but it was still a great year. We have our health, happiness, and most importantly, we have each other. The end of the year flew past us so quickly, it was difficult to really soak in all the excitement. But, we did have a lot of fun! We saw so many wonderful people, shared holidays with those we love, and were left feeling more grateful than ever.

I'm really hoping for a year that leaves a mark. I am starting 2014 off with optimism and telling myself that this year will be one of the best years. I have no idea what will happen, but I know it will all be great! We do have some exciting plans made, though. For example, John and I will be celebrating 5 years of marriage and we're taking Kenzie to Disneyland for her 5th birthday. Fun, right?!

We hope that everyone had a very happy New Year, and we hope to see everyone more this year! Love you all.

First round of pictures was back in October, we went to a cute little pumpkin patch!

Isn't Kenzie just such a doll?

Gavin and Kenzie are BEST friends


Corn Maze




Halloween party fun!

Cousins :)


Pinata!


Some random fun




My first time making a blanket, it was NOT easy

The blanket I made for my little princess


Christmas Time!

Our tree!

Adding the star

Gingerbread house


Sneaking a lick


The finished product, it fell just minutes after

Seeing Santa

Making cookies!

Matching aprons and making goodies!

Cousin John!



Grandma has a lot of fun things at her house



With Grandma and Papa!




Cousin Aubree!

Love these 4!

Christmas morning











We had a great holiday season, and hope you did as well! We send our love!

No comments: