Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

January Recap, Part 2

With January nearing its end, I am ready to share final bits of fun we squeezed out this month!

For my mom's birthday, we decided to go bowling. It had been 10+ years for John and I, and we thought Kenzie would have a blast, so we went and was right! Kenzie had the time of her life! It was so exciting to hear her cheer everyone on, and give them hugs when we knocked down pins (even if it was one lonely pin). She is such a sweet heart!






A few weeks ago I bought myself a mountain bike. John has one, and Kenzie has one, so it was time for me to buy one. I'm so glad I did, we had an amazing time riding around together. We went to an elementary school parking lot because I needed practice. Yes, me. It has been 15 years (maybe more) since I've ridden a bicycle!! You never forget, but you get wobbly. Turning was hard, and I hit the curb a few times, but Kenzie loved it. We used our imaginations to pretend we were cars and dragons and more! Such a thrill!




Stay tuned for some fun February pictures!

No comments: