Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Do You Know Kenzie?

I thought it would be fun to list Kenzie's top 10 favorites, to give everyone a little look inside the life of Kenzie.

  1. Drawing
  2. Dressing Up
  3. Juice
  4. Pretzels
  5. Slides and Swings
  6. Running and Jumping
  7. Books
  8. Climbing
  9. Sprinklers and Pools
  10. Stuffed Animals
These are the top 10 favorites, not in any specific order. If I had to decide her top 3 of these 10 I would say drawing, sprinklers, and books.

I've posted before about her being an artist and I still stay it. Kenzie loves crayons, markers, colored pencils, pens, and anything that she can graffiti with! She really enjoys arts and crafts time - so I guess we need to do this more often ;)

We went to my moms house and she ran through the sprinklers for the first time and had the time of her life! I then took her to my brothers house and sprayed her with the hose and again, had the time of her life. We've taken her to the pool but the fish is too wild! She refuses floaties so it's hard to keep her above water.

Books are a huge hit with our smarty pants. She will sit in her room with all her stuffed animals and read out loud to them (reminds me of when I was a youngin'). She's so cute when we catch her, but then gets a little embarrassed when she notices we're watching.

Stuffed animals and dressing up are also a big favorite around here, I can't get ready in the morning without doing her hair and make-up too!

No comments: