Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Have You Heard?

Kenzie's going to be 2 years old in less than 2 months, if you pay attention you'll notice my fancy pants ticker at the top of this blog. It says in just 1 month and 22 days (or 21,20,19,18... or whenever you read it) Kenzie Lynn will be another year older!

I never believed anyone when they told me "time flies" but holy cow you guys! Time really does fly! Her party is in the works, and you should all be very excited! It's going to be a blast. Good food, good cake, good.... food ;) I'm hoping she'll show off some skills at her party, like singing her ABC's but you never know. She gets stage fright!

This little girl is infatuated with Pooh, that's right! POOH! Well, Tigger mostly ;)


Love you all, and miss you  most!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Aww she's adorable and omg, they do grow too fast! crazy to think they are about to have another birthday!

Unknown said...

I know, it's nuts! Wish my monster friends could be there :(