Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Our Toddler

Kenzie is definitely almost 2 and I say this because she is SUCH a toddler! We carry on conversations much like I did with my own mom I'm assuming. I ask a lot of questions with nothing but attitude fired back at me (I'm so sorry mom!). I get a lot of "no's", "mine", "stop," "gotcha," and "GRRRRR" which I think John taught her.

She has also grown very attached to "ma-maaahh". John copes well but I feel bad. I will say this, when I'm gone for the day they bond very well and are always up to no good ;)

When Kenzie isn't being a cute pain in the tush, she's absolutely perfect in every way. She's taken a huge liking to Pooh Bear and Friends, and of course Mickey and Friends. Her eyes are big and brown, which can be dangerous when paired with her pouty lip. Don't let it fool you, she knows exactly what she is doing!

We've also transitioned her from a high chair to a big girl chair! She's a pro...


Yes, you're seeing that right. She has a head full of red curls! She gets that from John, however you wouldn't know from his BALD head. For those of you who didn't already  know, John shaved his curly hair. It was only a matter of time!

We sure do miss all of you, and hope all is well!!

Sending all the love we possibly can,
HJK

No comments: