Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Part 1

So far, in February, we've kept somewhat busy. As far as jobs and living is concerned, nothing much has changed since January. But, like always, Kenzie keeps growing into such an incredibly smart and beautiful little girl.

She still loves going to school, playing with all of her friends, riding her bike, going to the mountains for a hike and/or picnic, playing barbies and dress up, and a new favorite, playing with make-up. Yes, I bought her real make-up and yes, I'm kicking myself for it! I'll teach her to apply it properly, otherwise she looks like a sad clown.

John and I are doing well. Keeping very busy with work and life. We love being so active on the weekends, so I'll share some pictures for you now!

Another hike, and much more to come ;) This round was in North Scottsdale, McDowell Mountain. It was, so far, the best trail we've been on! Besides Sedona and the gorgeous red rocks.





A family bike/skateboard ride around the neighborhood! She loves it!


Of course, these two cuties. Kenzie picked up a virus at school, a high fever and upset tummy. She's a champ, though. Still all smiles and laughs!


One of Kenzie's favorite shows is Kipper the Dog, and because it's a BBC show (British), you can't really find merchandise around here. So, I made her a Kipper the Dog stuffed toy! Be nice, it was my first time sewing a stuffed animal. She loves him so much, she wants me to make the rest of the characters! 



Kenzie loves her cousins, and we had little Aubree over (with my brother and sister-in-law as well) for dinner this past weekend. These two girls are way too cute for words!



Stay tuned for more, we have more fun planned!

No comments: