Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Recipes!

I share family pictures, outings, and fun on here, but rarely do I share what Kenzie and I love doing together without John, and that's baking! I've been baking for a long time, and I may be biased, but I'm pretty dang good.

I remember always helping my mom in the kitchen every chance I could, and all tips and tricks she shared with me then, are still in my brain and help me make delicious masterpieces! I try and bake anything and everything. Cookies are my favorite, with brownies rounding in a close second. Cakes, pies, bars, and candy are fun, but my heart lies with cookies and brownies.

This blog will not only keep you smiling with cute pictures of Kenzie, but it's now going to make your  mouth water and yearn for a bite of something delicious!

Stay tuned for many recipes you'll want to try over and over again :)

No comments: