Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February - Part 2

Well, February didn't turn out the way I wanted. Here's why.

Kenzie and I got sick, multiple times, and it was not fun. I'll spare you the details {you're welcome}, but it definitely held us back from doing some fun activities.

We did, however, decide to devote every Wednesday night to "picnic day". After work, I swoop by and pick up the kids (John, Kenzie, and Max) and we either pack a fun meal, or we pick up Chinese take-out. There are parks on every corner in our 'hood, but we tend to favor the one with the lake. It's a great park to go and play, fly kites, or just take a nice walk around the water. And, with the weather being perfect, we've been taking advantage of it!

Enjoy some pictures!







Silly girl!



These two pictures are randoms I had to share, because she's cute. Duh!


We recently did another photo sesson, stay tuned on that. You'll love them :)

No comments: